Reissuun lähteminen on aina stressaavaa ja nyt mulla on aika paljon lisästressiä. SASin matkustamohenkilöstö lakkoilee Tanskassa ja lentoja on peruttu, esim. tänään Seattlen lento. Täytyy katsoa mikä tilanne on huomisaamuna, tulen varmaan viettämään muutaman tunnin puhelimessa selvittäen kannattaako mun edes lähteä reissuun. Pistelentolaisena mut viskataan taatusti koneesta ulos ekana jos se on ylibuukattu. ...jumiin jääminen Seattleen tai Köpikseen ei kuulosta hyvältä. Jee, jee!
Lisäksi varastokopin lukon avain on hukassa ja matkalaukku on siellä varastossa. Avain ei ole siellä missä sitä yleensä säilytetään, eikä ole harmainta aavistusta missä se voi olla. Kääk! * * * Breaking news: avain löytyi autosta. Huh!
I'm getting more stressed out about my trip, especially after reading the news today. SAS' Danish cabin crew are in an illegal strike and almost all flights in and out of Copenhagen are cancelled, including the Seattle flight today. If my Sunday flight is overbooked I'm not sure what my situation is as I'm travelling with points. So, I might get stuck in Seattle or in Copenhagen, yay! I'm waiting to read the news tomorrow morning and call the airline.
We have misplaced the key to our storage locker. It is not in its usual place and we have no idea where it might be. I kind of need my suitcase from the storage... * * * Breaking news: the key was in our car. What a relief!
Lisäksi varastokopin lukon avain on hukassa ja matkalaukku on siellä varastossa. Avain ei ole siellä missä sitä yleensä säilytetään, eikä ole harmainta aavistusta missä se voi olla. Kääk! * * * Breaking news: avain löytyi autosta. Huh!
I'm getting more stressed out about my trip, especially after reading the news today. SAS' Danish cabin crew are in an illegal strike and almost all flights in and out of Copenhagen are cancelled, including the Seattle flight today. If my Sunday flight is overbooked I'm not sure what my situation is as I'm travelling with points. So, I might get stuck in Seattle or in Copenhagen, yay! I'm waiting to read the news tomorrow morning and call the airline.
We have misplaced the key to our storage locker. It is not in its usual place and we have no idea where it might be. I kind of need my suitcase from the storage... * * * Breaking news: the key was in our car. What a relief!
No comments:
Post a Comment