Thursday, April 26, 2007

Cool cars

Several posts ago I posted pics of a Mercedes SLR McLaren and a Ford GT in my blog. It was the first time I ever saw those cars live but didn't have time to take a pic. Recently on our drive in South Vancouver I saw a Rolls Royce Phantom, it was driven by an old guy. I don't know whether it was the chauffeur or the owner. ;-)

Aston Martins, Maseratis and Lamborghinis are common sights on Vancouver's streets so it is fun to see even more exotic cars every now and then.

I didn't take that many photos at the Vancouver International Auto Show this year. I added the best shots here. I'll add photos from previous years some time after my trip.

I'm amazed how much Volvo has invested in the marketing campaign of the new C30, considering that Volvos don't sell that well here. I think the ads are excellent, great for them to take a love it / hate it approach. There's lots of cool stuff on the Canadian C30 microsite, I added the link to my hot links too.

I must say I have never been a huge fan of white cars but the new GTI has changed my opinion, it looks hot in white. The 2007 Mazda3 looks good in white too...



No comments: